“The Style Makers” Fashion Show during Fashion Week.
“The photography competition”
How To Apply to “the Style Makers” emerging designer fashion show:
For emerging designers who want to present their collection for the first time during one of our fashion week events in Texas.
Texas Model Management has new opportunities this year!
1. Complete and Submit all parts of the Designer Application by deadline
Jan 31, 2016 / August 9, 2016.
to show 3 looks there is a fee of $350 (Students) $500 (Graduated Students)
To show 8 looks there is a fee of $1200.00
To show 12 looks there is a fee of $1600.00
To show 25 looks there is a fee of $2500.00
Emerging Designers Package includes:
* All Models provided
* Photo package that includes, high resolution digital pics of your collection on the runway
* Industry standard, professional high fashion models via our official Texas Model Management model casting call
* Marketing package that includes designer name on the event staging area
* Use of a Rolling Rack
The deadline for payment is on Jan 31, 2016. or August 09, 2016
No refunds policy
3. Designers will be reviewed based on their online application and will be notified by Feb 2, 2016 or August 30, 2016
Once Designers have made it through to the in-person interview:
4. On line interview will take place between Feb 1-2, 2016/ August 10-15,2016
you will receive an email to choose your interview date and time slot.
In person interview is also available
you will be asked to bring sample garments and sketches.
If these dates pose any problems for you, please email us upon notification at
email@example.com so that we can set up another time.
5. Designers who are accepted to Fashion Week 2016 will receive notification by Jan 10th or August 16 and the designer list will post to our website and social media outlets by Feb 30/ September 15, 2016.
6. Designers who are accepted to Fashion Weeks 2016 will be provided an opportunity to join us in New York during September 2017 at our showcase during New York Fashion Week, which will be open to the press, and buyers. (One piece per designer)
Gallery Style presentation “Texas Fashion Designers”
This event will be free to emerging designers of the 2016 Texas Fashion Week edition.
Note: The invitation to participate in New York is at our discretion
* Submitting images:
-submit 4-6 images of past/current designs against a simple background with garment being the focal point.
-dark or blurry images will not be used; no names should appear on images.
-if no website or FB page, please upload images to flickr and send us a link, removing password protection.
7. Participating designers will have input to the production of their runway show with model selection, hair/make-up style, show music, show line-up, etc.
All aspects of runway production will be provided and managed by a Texas Model Management Team.
8.Designers will be provided with a Designer Badge + 1 Guest Badge and will have assigned seating at the show.
9.Designer who apply and are accepted but choose not to participate are not entitled to a refund.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org