Accredited Print, digital, radio and television media are welcome to attend all runway shows.
If you would like to secure press allocation then please register in advance for your credentials.*
Dear Photographer, Editor,
We would like to remind you that the on-line press accreditation request procedure is now active for Fashion Week events produced by The PROS Media.
Please complete and submit the accreditation form by Jan 31, 2016.
If your request is accepted you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link through which you would pay the $250.00 accreditation fee, within Feb 15, 2016 , by credit card only.
We wish to inform you that The PROS Media will process every accreditation request according to the regulations.
Upon submitting your form, please read the regulations and sign for acceptance.
New applicants and free-lance journalist have to fill in the same form and sing the contract.
The accreditation request will not be considered, unless all the required documentation is submitted.
The accreditation gives you the right to:
– be included in the lists which will be sent to all designers.
– receive the list of the personalized press contacts of all brands on the calendar;
– use the Press Room equipment (PCs, telephones, printers, internet access) and all the services available during the fashion event.
– use for free shuttle service from one fashion show to the other;
– have food and beverage in the press room
We would like to remind you that the accreditation does not give you the right to receive invitations to private events or invitation only fashion shows. Invitations remain at the discretion of the Designer’s Press Offices and will be sent out according to the accredited press list we will forward to them.
For any further information please contact:
Public Relations Office
The PROS Media
Press allocation is limited and advance registration is required.